Choose your Class
Effective March 16, 2020, the educational programs scheduled to be delivered at our New York City facility will be moved to virtual delivery, where possible, or rescheduled. For those programs that do not lend themselves to a distance-education format, we will postpone them until we receive guidance from the University and public health officials that it is safe to hold those programs in-person. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We will provide updates as they become available from the University.
Schedule & Details
Assess key D&I competencies that drive business imperatives to ensure alignment with the vision and mission around D&I strategy. Learn new change management strategies used by successful organizations and practice relevant skills for engaging employees. Leave with a toolkit that includes five critical competencies and related behaviors, self-assessments, techniques to improve individual contributions and conflict and influence styles that impact and sustain D&I initiatives.
- Understand elements of competency composition
- Discuss and define five critical competencies that advanced diversity and inclusion strategies
- Assess competency strengths and gaps
- Apply influencing styles and behaviors
Approach and Features
Participants apply learnings and gain best practices in this one-day competency workshop, inclusive of self-assessments, group discussions and tactical content activities reinforcing learnings.
- D&I in the context of the business
- Five competencies that advance diversity and inclusion strategies
- Influence styles and related behaviors
- Conflict resolution styles
- Managing the change process
Who Will Benefit
Human Resources and Diversity and Inclusion professionals responsible for D&I, EEO, AA, and other HR specialists with diversity responsibility; diversity consultants; anyone who wants to know understand and apply competencies impacting diversity and inclusion strategies.