Required Courses9 Focused WorkshopsRegister for individual workshops to fit your schedule
Time to Complete18 monthsTime participants have to complete the entire certificate program
This certification provides experienced professionals with an opportunity to promote individual growth and organizational success through deeper knowledge, honed skills and additional D&I strategies.
Requirements for CCDP/AP Certification
- Must demonstrate a minimum of two years of experience as a D&I professional.
- Complete the CCDP Application and receive approval for the program.
- Complete the Diversity and Inclusion Professionals Certificate program.
- Complete additional workshops: Implementing a Winning D&I Process: Uncovering and Overcoming the Top Ten Hidden Obstacles (DV320) and one additional D&I workshop.
- Pass an online exam and participate in a required teleconference exam review session (see below).
- Complete a D&I project (see below).
- Prior to receiving Certification, must complete an additional six hours of D&I continuing education training after notification of passing the exam.
Review Session and Exam
- The 3-hour mandatory review session is conducted by a conference call.
- The 2.5-hour exam will consist of both multiple choice and essay questions. The exam is provided via email to each individual participant.
- It is a closed book exam.
- It is confidential and should not be shared with anyone.
- It tests only the workshops that are part of the D&I Professional Certificate.
- The required additional workshops must be completed prior to submitting the final D&I project.
- The exam can be taken prior to completing the required additional workshops.
You must register for the review session and exam with ILR Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 days prior to the exam and within five months of receiving the D&I Professional Certificate.
- A project proposal must be submitted and approved within one month of completing the exam.
- The project must be on a current issue in D&I and related to the D&I work at an organization or in private practice. It should demonstrate the application and integration of the key learnings from the workshops in the certification program.
- The project must be submitted within 3 months after receiving a passing grade on the exam. Final projects will be Approved or Not Approved. See the CCDP Certification Project Guidelines.
- The certification review session, exam and project approval is $1000.
- A one-time retake of the exam is $500.