Choose your Class
Schedule & Details
Emotional Intelligence ("EI") is the ability to harness your emotions in sensing, understanding, and responding adeptly to social cues in your environment. It is often referred to as "common sense" that allows one to relate to people and get along in the world. And research has shown that EI is a far better predictor of success than IQ.
Emotional intelligence is what every leader uses to make pivotal decisions, plan projects and initiatives, solve problems, interact with clients, set performance expectations, communicate feedback, and interact with colleagues of all levels.
While your IQ will remain stable for most of your life, you can develop and perfect the competencies associated with EI to achieve higher performance as a leader. This workshop will show you how.
- Utilizing EI to boost staff morale and motivation, performance, feedback and talent retention
- Your EI Profile: Debrief the results and develop an action plan to enhance your EI
- Scientific findings in detecting social cues
- Emotions and logic: their combined effect on logic and judgment
- Case studies of high EI performers
- Reading others and seeing beyond what others want you to see
- Using EI to leave the right impression on others
Approach and Features
Prior to the workshop, each participant completes the Bar-On EQ-I Questionnaire, the first scientifically developed and validated measure of EI. Your personal profile is then reviewed by the instructor and used during the workshop to provide coaching so you can start learning how to interpret and improve your personal EI.
"Very relevant to my career, this course is one of the best courses I attended, which can be used in my professional and personal life." -Dina Fahim, Manager HR Investigation, Qatar Airways
"The course is very important to every day learning and how we should handle the way we think and perform our daily lives." -Spring 2017 participant