The ILR Review celebrates its 70th anniversary at the forefront of publishing peer-reviewed research on work and employment relations. The Review, published by SAGE Publications, is part of the Cornell University ILR School, which is regarded as the leading academic institution focused on the world of work.
We are dedicated to international and interdisciplinary research that advances new theory, presents novel empirical work, and informs organizational and public policy.
- Credible Research Designs for Minimum Wage Studies: A Response to Neumark, Salas, and Wascher
Sylvia Allegretto, Arindrajit Dube, Michael Reich, and Ben Zipperer
- Reply to “Credible Research Designs for Minimum Wage Studies”
David Neumark and William Wascher
- Superbugs versus Outsourced Cleaners: Employment Arrangements and the Spread of Health Care–Associated Infections
Adam Seth Litwin, Ariel C. Avgar, and Edmund R. Becker
- The Effects of Unemployment and Underemployment on Employment Opportunities: Results from a Correspondence Audit of the Labor Market for College Graduates
John M. Nunley, Adam Pugh, Nicholas Romero, and R. Alan Seals
- Performance Pay and Work-Related Health Problems: A Longitudinal Study of Establishments
Jed DeVaro and John S. Heywood
- Does Health Reform Lead to an Increase in Early Retirement? Evidence from Massachusetts
Bradley T. Heim and LeeKai Lin
- What Businesses Attract Unions? Unionization over the Life Cycle of U.S. Establishments
Emin Dinlersoz, Jeremy Greenwood, and Henry Hyatt
- Employment and Earnings Effects of Awarding Training Vouchers in Germany
Annabelle Doerr, Bernd Fitzenberger, Thomas Kruppe, Marie Paul, and Anthony Strittmatter
- Myth and Measurement by David Card and Alan B. Krueger: A Retrospective Symposium
Introduction by Lawrence M. Kahn.
- The Effects of Minimum Wages on Employment: The Legacy of Myth and Measurement
By John T. Addison.
- The Long-Run Impact of Minimum Wage Research: A Case Study of Myth and Measurement
By Arindrajit Dube.
- On Myth and Measurement
By Thomas Lemieux.
- Myth and Measurement and the Theory and Practice of Labor Economics
By David Card and Alan B. Krueger.