Choose your Class
The effective use and application of diversity councils is one of the critical challenges and opportunities facing organizations.
This course provides you with tools and strategies for establishing and facilitating successful diversity councils and enables you to demonstrate their positive business impact. You'll discuss best practices for council development and management, and apply new concepts through case studies, group activities and team discussions.
Key Course Takeaways
- Examine critical steps and best practices for council development, operation, and impact
- Identify appropriate D&I councils for your organization and gain insights for goal setting and implementation
- Develop strategies for accountability and evaluation of outcomes
- Revitalize and support existing D&I councils, and provide ongoing training for council members
Who Should Enroll
- D&I professionals, leaders and practitioners
- Chief diversity officers
- HR practitioners
- Learning and development professionals
- Managers and executives working on diversity initiatives
See more workshops on Diversity and Inclusion.
Supervisor Justification Letter
Download and complete this justification letter to make a case for funding your professional development with Cornell.