Choose your Class
While most organizations establish talent management goals to ensure they attract and retain employees who represent diverse groups, many fall short of these goals.
This workshop offers a fresh perspective that reframes talent management by examining processes and practices for recruiting, onboarding, and engaging employees through an inclusive lens. Participants learn strategies for reducing bias and increasing organizational effectiveness by aligning talent management with D&I strategies and business objectives.
Key Course Takeaways
- Examine a systemic approach to talent management
- Discuss emerging trends in recruitment, onboarding, and employee engagement
- Engage with exercises and case studies to challenge current thinking about recruitment, onboarding, and retention
- Develop strategies and success measures for aligning talent management with business goals and D&I objectives
- Interact with D&I practitioners from diverse industries to share challenges, insights, and best practices
Who Should Enroll
- D&I professionals, leaders and practitioners
- Chief diversity officers
- HR practitioners
- Learning and development professionals
- Managers and executives working on diversity initiatives
See more workshops on Diversity and Inclusion.
Supervisor Justification Letter
Download and complete this justification letter to make a case for funding your professional development with Cornell.