Choose your Class
To be successful with D&I initiatives, it is critical to assess competencies that drive business imperatives to ensure alignment with organizational vision and mission around your D&I strategy.
In this course, you'll examine new change management strategies used by successful organizations and practice relevant skills for engaging employees. You'll leave with an action plan and toolkit that includes five critical competencies and related behaviors for self-assessments and revitalization of D&I initiatives at your organization.
Key Course Takeaways
- Develop strategies for linking D&I objectives to successful business outcomes
- Assess personal strengths and identify skills for development
- Identify D&I competencies that support change management
- Create communication strategies for delivering an impactful D&I program
- Apply new learnings through self-assessment and group discussions while observing and practicing influencing skills
Who Should Enroll
- D&I professionals, leaders and practitioners
- Chief diversity officers
- HR practitioners
- Learning and development professionals
- Managers and executives working on diversity initiatives
See more workshops on Diversity and Inclusion.
Supervisor Justification Letter
Download and complete this justification letter to make a case for funding your professional development with Cornell.