Choose your Class
Launching and sustaining a diversity and inclusion initiative requires strategic planning based on sound methodology and a systemic approach. It also calls for ongoing attention designed to address current and emerging realities of the business landscape.
This course provides a framework and roadmap for advancing D&I to leverage the talents of all employees as a competitive advantage for achieving business objectives. Participants learn developmental models and best practices to help them manage and leverage D&I more effectively.
Key Course Takeaways
- Develop a strategic D&I plan that establishes a clear business rationale and is aligned with organizational mission, vision, and values
- Establish accountability and identify success measures
- Apply new concepts using highly interactive exercises and case studies
- Network with participants from different industries and sectors for the exchange of innovative ideas and best practices
Who Should Enroll
- D&I leaders and practitioners
- Chief diversity officers
- HR practitioners
- Learning and development professionals
- Managers and executives working on diversity initiatives
See more workshops on Diversity and Inclusion.