Choose your Class
Schedule & Details
What does it take to conduct successful internal investigations?
In this course, you'll learn and practice the complete step-by-step internal investigation process. You'll actively engage with content related to conducting interviews, investigation techniques, determining credibility, managing bias, reaching conclusions, and implementing outcomes. Applying a case study, you'll review and use the internal investigations process, and interact with expert investigators to learn best practices and acquire new skills.
It is recommended to take CO251 Effective Employee Relations before this workshop.
Key Course Takeaways
- Review a structure and apply techniques for conducting interviews and gathering information
- Discover and practice essential probing skills
- Examine the investigator's role and essential ways to avoid assumptions
- Determine when to involve attorneys and other experts
- Examine information and questions for evaluating credibility
- Evaluate the effectiveness of an investigation and trends or patterns of all complaints
- Engage with internal investigators and legal experts
- Apply new concepts through an interactive case study
Who Should Enroll
- Entry-level to senior HR professionals
- Global HR managers
- Employee relations managers
- Generalists seeking to move into specialized role
- EEO, compliance and security professionals conducting internal employee-related investigations
See more workshops on Employee Relations, Internal Investigations and Employment Law Workshops.
See more workshops on Employment Law.