3 Required Workshops
Register for individual workshops to fit your schedule
Time to Complete
Time participants have to complete the entire certificate program
Maximize Your Leadership Potential
Come to embody the very competencies you seek to instill in others by exploring your strengths and areas for development in leading others. Learn how to communicate effectively and think strategically when making decisions while examining approaches for leading individuals with different styles and diverse capabilities to achieve business results.
This certificate presents relevant issues and topics that new and experienced leaders are facing in today's business environment. Put theory into practice with the help of case study work, self-assessments, simulations, group activities and action planning.
Ideal for all levels of management looking for foundational leadership skills to enhance and improve their individual performance as they attempt to create higher levels of employee engagement through less directive, more facilitative leadership strategies. This includes managers, supervisors, group leaders, team leaders, project leaders and facilitators who oversee the work of others.
Key Certificate Takeaways
- Enhance understanding of why people react the way they do and how to pay attention to style preferences to respond in a way that engages others
- Explore strategic decision-making and work delegation models
- Examine diverse approaches for leading employees through change to achieve business results
- Develop coaching and communication skills to drive workforce productivity
Who Should Enroll
- All levels of management looking for foundational leadership skills to enhance and improve their individual performance
- HR practitioners supporting leaders in performance management efforts