Choose your Class
Prepare a step-by-step approach to collective bargaining. Uncover a methodology that is comprehensive, well-informed and aligned with your organization’s strategic goals. Learn how to collect and analyze important information in the pursuit of bargaining readiness.
Key Course Takeaways
- Implement a systematic approach to gathering and analyzing information that is key to bargaining. Learn what to collect, how to collect, and how to analyze.
- Learn how to develop and prioritize bargaining goals that are both ambitious and realistic. Drive organizational success at each stage of negotiation.
- Explore the economic impact of ‘costing out a contract’ and proposals
- Gain confidence in advising your organization’s leaders on collective bargaining strategy and implementation. Become a trusted guide and shepherd success every step of the way.
- Leverage practical skills through an in-course project
Who Should Enroll
- HR and labor relations professionals
- Managers and executives working in a union environment
- Attorneys involved in collective bargaining
- Union officials involved in collective bargaining