Choose your Class
Organization Design has become a foundational offering for internal HR and OD. Business leaders are expecting internal guidance to create scaled and agile organizations able to move as fast as the external context. This course provides the core frameworks and methods in organizational design and the tools for guiding leadership teams through organizational change.
What You'll Learn
From this program you will learn to:
- Align the organization to the business strategy
- Demonstrate consulting and analytical skills by asking the right questions, diagnosing root causes, and developing design criteria
- Develop design alternatives and anticipate and articulate the advantages and disadvantages of various options
- Build organization models, create enterprise roles, design lateral connections and networks, and embed clear decision-making across organization boundaries
- Balance a facilitative and expert role while managing the design project and process
This program is highly interactive. You will experience a practical mix of concepts, examples from leading companies, practice against a case, and application to your own business. You will leave with a toolkit and reference materials.
All sessions are taught by senior practitioners from Accenture’s Operating Model & Organization Design practice. All instructors are certified in the Kates Kesler methodology and are full time consultants and advisors working with executives in leading companies on complex operating model and organization design projects. The team works across industries and globally. They are skilled in enterprise design as well as function design and activation of new operating models. They have been selected for both their expertise and experience as well as instructional skills. The course is taught by two instructors to ensure participants have personalized experience.
For more on the instructors please visit our site.