Schedule & Details
Join Cornell ILR Professor Dr. John Hausknecht and Amit Mohindra, Global Head of Talent Strategy & Analytics at Wayfair, for their intensive two-day program on how people data can dramatically improve talent strategies and company performance.
These acclaimed people analytics experts will share insights, strategies and frameworks, industry examples, and best practices on applying a rigorous, data-driven approach to talent management and strategic decision-making.
As part of this two-day program, you will:
- Apply key people analytics theories and proven frameworks to real-world cases and exercises
- Learn to extract meaning and insights, make appropriate inferences; and draw meaningful conclusions from people data
- Engage with a panel of leading people analytics practitioners as they review and discuss the latest strategies, tools and applications
- Network and dialogue with peers from a variety of industries and perspectives as you learn to become data-savvy leaders
- Understand the key role of people data and analytics in driving change and business results
- Discover how to apply frameworks that link people data with business outcomes
- Cultivate a leadership perspective that values and practices fact-based decision-making
- Forge a deeper understanding of how people data can increase the likelihood of success for organizational change efforts
- Advance analytical acumen by practicing how to extract meaning and insights from people data and findings
- Explore company case studies and success stories while learning about new tools and technologies in people analytics (including AI-driven tools)
Who Should Participate
Mid- to senior-level professionals who interact with people data and who are looking for a deeper understanding of how to use people analytics to improve strategic decision-making and business outcomes. Appropriate for individuals both inside and outside of HR.
Targeted for organizations that are early to midway in their analytical capability development and for those that have increasing access to multiple sources of people and business data.
Recognition of Achievement
Certificate of Completion from the Cornell ILR School
Earn Continuing Education Credits
This program qualifies for Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) credits or Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) credits.
Recertification credits are awarded upon successful completion of this program.
Explore how leading organizations use people to drive business outcomes and positive change
Learn frameworks that connect people data to business results
Build personal capabilities in people analytics: learn to apply skills and tools to transform data into valuable insights and use data to persuade
Develop your personal leadership perspective for building and supporting a data-driven culture
Panel discussion with leading people Analytics practitioners—including Q&A
Understand the role of AI in people analytics; examine new tools and learn about the latest technology and trends