Each Human Capital Development (HCD) certificate consists of a comprehensive series of workshops carefully selected to provide you with in-depth expertise in a particular area. Workshops are presented by working practitioners, who are also experienced instructors, to blend theory with practice and address real issues faced at work.
HCD Certificate Offerings
- Diversity and Inclusion Professionals
- Advanced Employee Relations and Internal Investigations
- Equal Employment Opportunity Professionals
- Human Resource Management
- Labor Relations
- Leadership Essentials
- Leading Talent Optimization
All workshops must be completed within 18 months.
Workshop units may be applied toward only one certificate. Exceptions are noted in certificate descriptions.
When you complete the final workshop in your chosen curriculum, you are awarded a framed Cornell ILR certificate that attests to your achievement.