Skip to main content

General Forms



Degree Plans (print, complete, and submit to the Graduate Office)

MILR Core Course Waiver Request Form


ILR Exception to Policy Petition


Independent Study


Travel Grant Application

ILR Travel Grant Application for MS/PhD Students

MS/PhD Research Assistance Application

ILR Research Assistance Application for MS/PhD Students

ILR Application for Graduation (MILR only)

MILR Application for Graduation

Event Request Form for Graduate Student Groups

Event Request Form

Additional forms are available from the Cornell University Graduate School

MS PHD Forms