- Compiling community resources for CEO's participants into a prosocial activity binder and a portfolio of exercises and job coaching resources. This included cultivating relationships with service providers throughout the community.
- Practiced using the prosocial binder in mentoring, training and discussions.
- Created a database of potential grants for the organization.
- Helped onboard 28 newly enrolled participants. Assisted additional participants with mock interviews, resume writing, and researching jobs online.
“The most important thing I learned about community organizations and the social sector is the importance of collaboration. Throughout my fellowship, I observed and experienced many collaborative efforts within an organization’s staff and most importantly with people from different organizations. The social sector would not thrive without the open collaboration that I saw to make sure organizations trying to solve different problems can best accommodate the population they serve and work with.”
– From Camilla’s Final Evaluation
“Camilla met and exceeded CEO’s expectations of an intern. She was extremely reliable to get any task done and enthusiastic in learning more about the various aspects of the organizations. Camilla project was to create a binder of community activities that participants and their families could participate in to relieve stress. CEO Buffalo is very grateful for Camilla's service and it was truly a pleasure to have her on our team for the summer.”
–Gary Damon Jr., NYS Senior Site Director