- Created a policy brief aimed at educating the community on the abuse and poor conditions of the Erie County Holding Center.
- Attended the monthly meetings of the Community Advisory Board on Erie County Correctional Facilities.
- Attended and spoke at the National Fuel Public Hearing held by Public Service Commission.
- Attended City Council Legislative session.
- Protested weekly with Erie County Prisoners Rights Coalition to raise awareness of conditions.
- Created an excel spreadsheet documenting all Prisoners are People Too events since 2005. Revamped PRP2.org, making Prisoners are People Too's website functional and running.
- Created www.ECPRC.weebly.com, website for Erie County Prisoners Rights Coalition.
- Guest Speaker at PRP2 monthly meeting.
- Created a list of nonprofits and organizations for PPG's list-serve, compiled emails and board members of PPG's 95 partners, and helped with the PPG’s Annual Fundraiser.
"This fellowship was quite simply amazing. I’ve learned so much and gained a much more professional and educated perspective. The opportunity to be such an essential part of an organization can never be replaced or forgotten; I never thought I would be able to do such satisfying work!"
"Sahil meant having someone help our organization to do things we never could before. He took initiative, was thoughtful and he grew as the organization did"