- Supported a campaign to reach, assist and empower workers in the nail salon industry
- Conducted outreach to targeted communities to educate workers on workplace safety and health issues and to promote Worker Center resources
- Planned and conducted Worker Center summer leadership training
- Organized incoming calls to the Worker Center’s 10 language hotline
- Creatively represented the different hazards of workplaces and corresponding news coverage to enhance public education efforts
"Thank you to everyone for making this summer so memorable. I've learned a lot while being here. I have a better sense of what social justice truly means and how to be a successful advocate for my community. No matter what sector I go into, I'm going to apply what I learned here."
"Amy’s creativity and research ability was a true asset to the organization. She was instrumental in helping us complete long planned projects."
Western New York Council on Occupational Safety & Health Worker Center (WNYCOSH)