At ILR, our people are the key to our success. We strive to recognize those outstanding members of our comunity who, truly Practice What We Preach, and have gone above and beyond meeting standard expectations. If you know someone who fits the bill, why not nominate them today! All ILR Employees are eligible.
Some examples of the types of activities are listed below. This list is not intended to be all inclusive.
- Making the School a better place to work by going beyond normal job requirements
- Demonstrating commitment to life-long learning through completion of certificate programs, degree requirements, etc.
- Innovation in Services, Technology, or Research
- Significant positive impact on Student Experience
- Contributing to the well-being of our employee population through outstanding service or sustainability activity
- Surfacing ideas that result in significant cost savings or revenue enhancements
Nominees exhibit superior ability to work effectively across department and level; demonstrate the ability to be excellent team players, and are a positive influence on the School and/or their field as a whole.
Retirees and those on phased retirement are not eligible to be nominated to receive the award.
Recipients of the award within the last five years are not eligible to be nominated to receive the award. However, if a person previously received the award as a part of a team, they can still be nominated to receive the award as an individual.