People at ILR
Matthew SalehResearch Associate
Matt Saleh is a research associate at the Yang-Tan Institute on Employment and Disability. His background and training is in law, political science, and education. At the Yang-Tan Institute, his current projects include implementation fidelity and the collaborative network study for the New York State PROMISE project, VR Youth Technical Assistance Center (Y-TAC), and ACCES-VR Comprehensive Needs Assessment.
- Matt Saleh, Leslie Shaw, Valerie Malzer, Michelle Podolec. 2019. Interagency collaboration in transition to adulthood: A mixed methods approach to identifying promising practices and processes in the NYS PROMISE project, Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation . 51(2):183-198. (DOI:10.3233/JVR-191037)
- Matt Saleh, Susanne Marie Bruyere. 2018. Leveraging Employer Practices in Global Regulatory Frameworks to Improve Employment Outcomes for People with Disabilities, Journal of Social Inclusion . 6 (DOI:DOI: 10.17645/si.v6i1.1201)
- Susanne Marie Bruyere, Thomas P Golden, Matt Saleh. 2019. Employment Strategies for Older Adults. in Handbook of Rehabilitation of Older Adults. 2019. Izabela Schultz and Robert Gatchel.
- Matt Saleh, Susanne Marie Bruyere. 2019. Social Policy and Disability. in Understanding the experience of disability: Perspectives from social and rehabilitation psychology. New York, NY: Oxford University Press, 2019. Dunn, D..
- Matt Saleh, Thomas P Golden, Ellice Switzer. 2019. U.S. employment and disability policy framework: Competing legislative priorities, challenges and strategies.. in Employment and Disability: Issues, Innovations and Opportunities. Champaign, IL, US: Labor and Employment Relations Association, 2019. Susanne M. Bruyere. (13-33)
- Thomas P Golden, Matt Saleh, Susanne Marie Bruyere. 2018. Disability Legislation Considerations for Rehabilitation Practitioners. in Medical Aspects of Disability for the Rehabilitation Professional . New York, NY: Springer, 2018. A. Moroz, S. Flanagan, and H. Zaretsky.
- Implications for Transition to Employment and Healthcare for Youth and Young Adults with Autism: Findings from a Scoping Review. Presented to CUNY. New York, NY. 2019.