people / faculty
Katie BrendliExtension Associate - Data Associate
Yang-Tan Institute on Employment and Disability
- Katie Brendli, Michael Broda, Ruth Brown. 2021. Children with Intellectual Disability and Victimization: A Logistic Regression Analysis, Child Maltreatment . N/A(N/A):N/A. (DOI:https://doi.org/10.1177/1077559521994177)
- Identifying and Comparing the Predictors of Successful Transition to Employment for Low-Income Youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Presented to University of Washington and Microsoft Research. Virtual. 2021.
- Planning for Teacher Education Research Post-COVID. Presented to Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) Teacher Education Division (TED). Virtual. 2021.
- Supporting the Transition to Adult Life During a Pandemic: Resources for Special Educators, Parents, and Students with Disabilities. Presented to Virginia Council for Exceptional Children . Virtual. 2021.
- Self-Determination of Black Youth with IDD: What do they tell us about their experiences in the transition from school to adult life?. Presented to Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) Division of Autism and Developmental Disabilities (DADD). Virtual. 2021.
- Post-Secondary Success Stories: Perspectives of Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. Presented to Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) Division on Autism and Developmental Disabilities (DADD). Virtual. 2021.
- Town Hall. Presented to Virginia Division on Career Development and Transition. Virtual. 2021.
- Entering a new decade: Research, policy and practice related to postsecondary education for youth with IDD. . Presented to American Association of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (AAIDD). Virtual. 2021.
- Using Data to Guide Change. Presented to New York State Office of Special Education Partnership. Virtual. 2021.
- High Quality Data. Presented to New York State Office of Special Education Partnership. virtual. 2020.