Gali RacabiAssistant Professor of Labor & Employment Law
Gali Racabi is an assistant professor at Cornell's ILR school and an associated faculty member of Cornell Law School. His research and writing focus on various employment and labor law topics.
Racabi has published work in leading journals, including the Yale Law Journal, Cornell Law Review, ILR Review, Tulane Law Review, Berkeley Journal of Employment and Labor Law, and the Yale Journal of Law and Technology. Before coming to ILR, Racabi completed his doctorate from Harvard Law School in 2022.
- Gali Racabi. 2023. Balancing is for Suckers, Cornell Law Review . 109
- Gali Racabi. 2022. Abolish the Employer Prerogative, Unleash Work Law, . 43 BERKELEY J. EMP. & LAB. L. 79 (2022)
- Gali Racabi. 2022. Tech Drift and Powerlessness, . (24 Yᴀʟᴇ J.L. & Tᴇᴄʜ. 554 ).
- Gali Racabi. 2021. Despite the Binary: Looking for Power Outside the Employee Status, . 95 TUL. L. REV. 1167 (2021)
- Gali Racabi. 2021. Effects of City–State Relations on Labor Relations: The Case of Uber, . (74 INDUS. & LAB. RELS. REV. 1155).