- Director of Labor Education Research
- Senior Lecturer, Labor Relations, Law, and History
Kate Bronfenbrenner is the Director of Labor Education Research and a Senior Lecturer at Cornell University's School of Industrial and Labor Relations (ILR).
- Director of Growth Strategies for the Economic Power and Growth Hub, AFL-CIO
Julie Farb is the Director of Growth Strategies for the Economic Power and Growth Hub at the AFL-CIO.
- Senior Capital Markets Analyst, UFCW
Aaron Brenner is a senior capital markets analyst at the United Food and Commercial Workers International Union.
- Research Coordinator, SEIU 32BJ
May Kyi is currently a research coordinator at SEIU 32BJ.
- Strategic Research and Analytics Director, United Teachers Los Angeles
Grace Regullano is the Strategic Research and Analytics Director for United Teachers Los Angeles.
- Graduate Student
Victor Yengle (he/him) is a graduate student at Cornell University’s School of Industrial and Labor Relations (ILR), concentrating in Collective Representation.
- Research Analyst, Good Jobs First
Mellissa Chang is a Research Analyst at Good Jobs First.
- Administrative Coordinator
Kathryn Hamilton is the Administrative Coordinator for the Strategic Corporate Research Summer School.
- Student Assistant
Max Fink is the Student Assistant for the Strategic Corporate Research Summer School.