Zoom check-in, orientation, and a plenary panel will occur from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, June 13. Zoom check-in will start at 4:00 p.m., and the orientation and introductory program will begin at 5:00 p.m.
To accomplish the program's aims in the time allotted and keep it affordable requires a learning environment that is intense, rigorous, and collaborative. Attendance at all class sessions, including the orientation events, is mandatory for all program participants. Coursework will include in-class and out-of-class small-group assignments, requiring some evening and weekend work. The class will meet from 12-5 pm (ET) on Monday through Friday afternoon each week online, via Zoom, with a mix of large-group sessions, small-group sessions, and frequent breaks. Further details will be sent with confirmation letters.
- 5/1/2021: Application deadline, including application fee, essay(s), and reference letters
- 5/7/2021: Acceptance notification date
- 5/17/2021: Course tuition payment deadline
- 6/13/2021: Orientation and Plenary
- 6/13 - 6/25/2021: Course dates
- 7/12/21: Advanced track part 1 due
- 8/6/2021: Advanced track final paper due