Registration, orientation, and an opening reception and plenary panel will take place from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. on Sunday, June 18, at the ILR Conference Center in King-Shaw Hall.
Registration will begin at 5:00 p.m., and the orientation and introductory program will begin at 6:45 p.m. In order to accomplish the aims of the program in the short time allotted, students should be prepared for a schedule that is both rigorous and intense. Attendance at all class sessions, including the orientation events, is mandatory for all participants in the program. Full days will be the norm, including out-of-class small-group assignments and evening assignments or sessions. Class will meet Monday through Thursday at the ILR Conference Center from 9:00 a.m. to noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday evenings through 9:00 p.m., and Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 2:00 p.m., with a group picnic on Wednesday night at Taughannock Falls. Students should be prepared to work on small-group assignments each night outside of class. We do not recommend making other social arrangements during the week of the course. Further details will be sent with confirmation letters.
- 5/1/2023 - Application deadline, including application fee, essay(s), two reference letters, and, for advanced students, writing sample
- 5/8/2023 - Acceptance notification date
- 5/22/2023 - Course tuition payment deadline
- 6/1/2023 – Math assessment
- 6/8/2023 Math class
- 6/15/2023 - Zoom orientation and optional online search refresher
- 6/18/2023 - Welcome and opening plenary
- 6/18 - 6/23/2023 - Course dates
- 7/14/2023 - Advanced track part 1 due
- 8/4/2023 - Advanced track final paper due