The Scheinman Institute on Conflict Resolution at Cornell University promotes interdisciplinary education, research and training in dispute resolution for students, academics, neutrals and practitioners. The Institute builds on the Cornell ILR School’s proud tradition of instruction in the practical use of conflict resolution skills in the workplace and beyond.
In support of its mission, the Scheinman Institute's principal activities involve:
- Undergraduate and graduate courses and degrees
- Training and certificate programs for neutrals and professionals
- Consultation and technical assistance to practitioners and neutrals
- Scholarly and empirical research and evaluation
- Conferences, symposia and workshops