The project acknowledges the diligent efforts of several undergraduate and law students for their research and contributions with each country analysis. The students are:
American Research Assistants
- Corey Harbison, Arizona State University College of Law
- Michelle Huang ILR, Cornell University
- Julia Pascuzzo, Cornell Law
- Daniel O”Brien, ILR, Cornell University
- Yiqing Zhao, Arts and Sciences, Cornell University
- Elizabeth Li, ILR, Cornell University
- Teng Zhang, ILR, Cornell University
International Research Assistants
- Ha Nguyen, University of Minnesota College of Business (Vietnam)
- Anh Tran, Michigan State University, Humphreys Scholar (Vietnam)
- Wei Wang, USC Annenberg School for Communications and Journalism (China)
The Scheinman Institute on Conflict Resolution is...
...the nation's only program of study that targets conflict resolution in the workplace...interdisciplinary education, research and training in dispute resolution for students, academics, neutrals and practitioners....a continuation of Cornell ILR School's proud tradition of instruction in the practical use of conflict resolution skills in the workplace....committed to promoting diversity, cross-cultural understanding and equal opportunities.
ALAP is sponsored by the Scheinman Institute on Conflict Resolution at Cornell University, copyright 2013