Free Webinar: Covid-19, the Delta Variant and the Return to Work
The Worker Institute presents: Free Workplace Health and Safety Virtual Series
Next webinar: Friday, September 9th, 2021
Learn from and ask your questions to a certified industrial hygienist, biologist and chemist and expert on occupational health and safety. Starting every second Friday in September, topics will cover: workplace stress and anxieties, the aging workforce and more!
The pandemic caused an awakening in the world of work and in U.S. workplaces. As workers juggle the stresses and anxieties of returning to work and grapple with the realizations and changes of the past 18 months, the Worker Institute is offering a free webinar series this fall on these and other workplace health and safety issues.
Join us on Friday, September 9th, 2021 to learn about Covid-19, the Delta Variant and the Return to Work
- What is SARS-CoV-2 and its mutations/variants?
- How could SARS-CoV-2 be acquired or spread at work?
- What’s different about the pandemic now?
- Regulations and recommendations on preventing COVID-19 in workplaces
- Reducing workplace risk using the hierarchy of controls