Register early, as space is limited. To register, please return this form with the full registration fee no later than July 13th. You can also get a copy of the registration form at out webpage. Late cancellations/transfers incur a 25% charge. No-shows and cancellations not in writing incur a 100% charge. Cancellations and transfers must be in writing and arrive at Cornell 5 business days before July 15th to avoid a charge.
Accommodation & Fees
Participants will be lodged in Cornell’s West Campus Becker House. All dorm-style rooms are non-smoking. The registration fees for Single and Double Rooms include tuition, housing, meals, parking, internet access and bus transportation between housing and the ILR School. A limited number of rooms will be available on Friday night.
- $670 Single Room: Air-conditioned private room, with extra-long single bed, arranged along corridor with shared semi-private bathrooms.
- $550 Double Room*: Air-conditioned shared-bedrooms with extra-long beds, arranged along corridor with shared semi-private bathrooms.
- $400 Commuter*: Includes tuition, meals, parking and internet access.
- $752 Single Room with extra Friday night*
- $607 Double Room with extra Friday night*
* Limited availability
A limited number of partial and full scholarships are available and will be awarded based on individual needs and the specific requirements of the granting organizations.
Scholarship Application (PDF, 144 KB)
Cancellation Policy and Refunds
Cancellation request must be received in writing. Full refund available until May 18. Written cancellation made between 5/19 and 6/15 will incur a late cancellation fee of $100. Registered participants who fail to cancel in writing prior to 6315 and/or do not attend will not receive a refund except in extreme circumstances addressed on a case-by-case basis.
o Scholarship deadline - June 29
o Registration deadline - July 13
o Cancellation deadline - June 15
o Registration & Opening Session July 21, 2018
o Full Program July 21-25, 2018