Managing With Labor's Values - Part 1 - Systems for Supervising LB550
Not currently offered
This program currently has no scheduled dates.
Part 1: Systems for Supervising Successfully in a Union or Social Justice Organization
This workshop provides a good foundation for supervising and managing with labor’s values
- The role of a supervisor/manger in a union or social justice organization
- System for getting and maintaining positive performance
- Time and stress management in changing times
- System for delegating and coordinating group projects
- Matching management style to the needs of staff
- Part 1: Systems for Supervising
- Part 2: Influencing Behaviors at Work
- Part 3: Achieving Accountability
- Part 4: Team Building/Diversity (in development).