Negotiation Skills LB410
This introductory-level workshop is designed to develop the skills of union negotiators who do not have extensive experience in advancing a collective bargaining strategy and in conducting face-to-face negotiations at the bargaining table.
- the bargaining process, timing and procedures
- bargaining techniques, strategies and tactics
- maximizing effectiveness of the bargaining committee
- reading the other side; articulating the members' needs; using the caucus
- identifying the employer's pressure points
- Coordinating table tactics with membership support activities