Citrix Program Neighborhood Agent Instructions
What is it?
The Citrix Program Neighborhood Agent (CPNA) is an application installed on all ILR-managed PCs used to securely access a variety of centrally managed applications.
How do I use it?
If the CPNA has been installed on your computer, a red dot icon will appear in your computer's system tray (the icons next to your computer's clock). If the application hasn't been used recently, you may need to expand your system tray by clicking the left arrow (<) near the clock in order to see the icon.
- To see a full list of all applications available to you through Citrix, right click the CNPA icon and select Applications.
- To launch an application, just click the desired application.
- A pop-up window should appear stating that you are being connected. The connection process may take up to a minute as the virtual PC is being started. You may hear the Windows start-up sound during this process.
- Once connected, the launched application will be available to you in its own window.
- To close the application, just click the red X in the top right corner of your CPNA window.
Tip: By default, the CPNA will launch applications in Seamless mode. To change the CPNA to Windowed Mode, right click the CPNA icon ? select Properties ? click the Session Options tab and set the Display Window size from Seamless to 1024x768. Then, the next time an application is launched through the CPNA, it will appear in a separate window. Running applications this way helps to improve the display characteristics of applications running through the CPNA so that pop-up screens don't have to be resized in order to see all of the data entry fields.