Adam Seth Litwin
people / faculty
Adam Seth LitwinAssociate Professor
Labor Relations, Law, and History
- Adam Seth Litwin. 2015. Nose to Tail: Using the Whole Employment Relationship to Link Worker Participation to Operational Performance, Advances in Industrial and Labor Relations. 21:145-178.
- Zev J. Eigen, Adam Seth Litwin. 2014. Justice or Just between Us? Empirical Evidence of the Trade-Off between Procedural and Interactional Justice in Workplace Dispute Resolution, . 67(1):171-201.
- Adam Seth Litwin. 2013. Not Featherbedding, but Feathering the Nest: Human Resource Management and Investments in Information Technology, Industrial Relations. 52(1):22-52.
- Ariel C Avgar, Adam Seth Litwin, Peter J. Pronovost. 2012. Drivers and Barriers in Health IT Adoption: A Proposed Framework, Applied Clinical Informatics. 3(4):488-500.
- Adam Seth Litwin, Ariel C. Avgar, Peter J. Pronovost. 2012. Measurement Error in Performance Studies of Health Information Technology: Lessons from the Management Literature, . 3(2):210-220.
- Adam Seth Litwin, Phillip H. Phan. 2012. Quality over Quantity: Reexamining the Link between Entrepreneurship and Job Creation, Industrial and Labor Relations Review. 66(4):833-873.
- Adam Seth Litwin. 2011. Technological Change at Work: The Impact of Employee Involvement on the Effectiveness of Health Information Technology, Industrial and Labor Relations Review. 64(5):863-888.
- Marian Baird, Adam Seth Litwin. 2005. Rethinking Work and Family: The Making and Taking of Parental Leave in Australia, . 17(5):385-400.
- Betty Barrett, Kevin Long, Lydia Fraile, Adam Seth Litwin. 2004. Counting the Global Aerospace Workforce, Perspectives on Work. 7(2):13-15.
- Thomas A. Kochan, Adam Seth Litwin. 2011. The Future of Human Capital: An Employment Relations Perspective. in Oxford Handbook of Human Capital. New York: Oxford University Press, 2011. Alan Burton-Jones and John-Christopher Spender. (647-670)
- Adam Seth Litwin. 2014. Cleaning Up: How Hospital Outsourcing Is Hurting Workers and Endangering Patients. Work & Occupations, book review, 2014. (518-520)
- Adam Seth Litwin. 2009. Employment Relationships: New Models of White-Collar Work. British Journal of Industrial Relations, book review, 2009. (607-608)