Through our Fellows program, the Worker Institute acknowledges the groundbreaking work of our external colleagues and partners in the labor movement. Worker Institute Fellows have been nominated due to their ongoing and continued work on key Worker Institute projects.
- Co-Founder, Alvarez Porter Group
Joe is a veteran labor leader, organization development expert, and visionary labor educator.
- Executive Director, Berthoud Consulting LLC
With 25 years in organization effectiveness, Heather Berthoud is a thoughtful and trusted partner to organizational and community leaders.
- Assistant Professor, Urban and Environmental Policy, Occidental College
J. Mijin Cha, Associate Director, works in the Equity as a Superior Growth Model program PolicyLink.
- Director Governance, Organizational and Leadership Development, AFL-CIO
Al Davidoff is the Director of Governance, Organizational and Leadership Development for the AFL-CIO.
- Writer, Contributor NYTimes Opinion
E. Tammy Kim is Staff Writer at Al Jazeera America focusing on labor, poverty, and culture.
- Senior Advisor at National Domestic Workers Alliance
Deborah (Debby) King has had a long history with the labor movement, starting when she was a student at the ILR School working as a union organizer for District 65 during summer vacations.
- Co-Executive Director of NDLON
Nadia Marin-Molina is the Workers' Rights Program Coordinator at the National Day Laborer Organizing Network (NDLON).
- Research Fellow, The Worker Institute
Sanjay Pinto is a sociologist based in Brooklyn with a range of interests related to social inequality, social policy, and social movements.
- Assistant Professor at the School of Human Resources and Labor Relations at Michigan State University
Maite Tapia is Assistant Professor at the School of Human Resources and Labor Relations at Michigan State University. She completed her Ph.D.