The ILR NYC Conference Center Offerings
The ILR New York City Conference Center, located on the 11th and 12th floors, includes a 150-person event space and six meeting rooms, as well as a café space and a variety of smaller meeting rooms.
The conference center offers:
- Over 7,500 square feet of meeting and event space
- Personalized, one-stop planning services
- Professional on-site staff
- Pre-function space on both floors
- Event planning services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Continuous beverage service (coffee and water)
- Furnishings designed to enhance learning and collaboration
- State-of-the-art audio visual equipment with on-site technical support
- State-of-the-art meeting venue and amenity experience
- Functionality and flexibility for hosting multi-day corporate events and multi-week trainings
- Versatile meeting space
- Professional hospitality
View floor plans and a capacity chart.
The New York City Conference Center is available Monday Thursday from 8:15 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday from 8:15 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday from 9a.m. to 5p.m.