- Created a fact sheet on triple bottom line businesses in the city of Buffalo. Analyzed five local businesses as case studies. Provided a summary of the benefit corporation legislation that passed in NYS and the advantages that it can provide to people, planet, and profit.
- Formulated a Donor Data Base for the Partnership for the Public Good’s Annual Fundraiser that raised $5,000 dollars in profit.
- Expanded, revised, and updated the PPG website. Created a “News and Events” page that lets viewers see PPG’s upcoming forums, radio shows, and events. Incorporated PPG’s twitter and Facebook into the website to increase awareness among younger audiences. Created a Partnership for the Public Good Twitter account as part of a Social Media Initiative.
- Took pictures of 14 local businesses receiving subsidies from Industrial Development Agencies and incorporated them into a PowerPoint that was used at PPG’s “Subsidy Reform” forum.
- Attended multiple local government hearings.
"This fellowship has been life changing. It has changed my perspective on many aspects of life and I hope I can find work like it in the future. . . Week in Reviews were awesome to hear what all of the other Fellows were doing and to see how all of our work was linked under a common goal."
"I give Jeff two thumbs up! A bright, selfstarting, and personable student, he accomplished a great deal in his summer here, including a superb fact sheet on triple-bottom-line businesses in Buffalo, which we presented at a public forum. In two months, Jeff really contributed to PPG and to the community."