Cornell was one of the nation's first universities to develop and promote diversity, inclusion, and EEO programs that would address the need for organizations to apply good diversity management to promote justice, well-being, and business effectiveness. It is the only university to have a practice group dedicated to the study and practice of EEO, diversity, and inclusion.
Cornell ILR has led the way by providing focused, relevant training that meets the professional development needs of diversity professionals in learning strategies that link diversity to organizational performance.
ILR's Diversity, Inclusion, and EEO Programs include these offerings:
- Expansive workshops and five different professional certificate programs
- Diversity certification, a distinguished credential growing in popularity as professionals and executives recognize the importance of this field.
- Services to unions, to meet their needs as they have become more diverse
- Custom certificates and programs, including Onsite Training and Consulting Solutions, and Executive Coaching
- Keynote speakers for events
ILR Customer Service