Our online Executive Master of Human Resource Management program is ideal for high-potential human resource professionals who have 8+ years of experience.
This selective 15-month program will give you the advanced knowledge and skills needed to move into senior HR roles, and enable you to develop and execute human capital strategy on a global scale.
The online nature of the coursework allows you to complete the program from anywhere in the world without interrupting your career.
Our Executive Master of Human Resource Management program features:
- a comprehensive curriculum
- three one-week sessions of on-campus instruction
- faculty who are regarded as the world’s leading HR experts
- groundbreaking research that shapes today’s HR practices and policies
- an intimate cohort of fewer than 50 high-potential candidates
- Cornell ILR’s extensive network of successful HR alumni
Students who complete this program will earn a Master of Professional Studies degree from Cornell University.