- Engaged directly with community members while tabling for ROCC at Buffalo’s Juneteenth Celebration.
- Applied extensive knowledge of the Buffalo-Niagara Michigan Street African American Corridor tour through serving as a docent for a twenty person group.
- Conducted the oral histories of Florence Johnson through video graphic interview.
- Created a short film about the life and vision of Clarke Eaton with the collaboration of an editor.
- Managed the logistics of the ROCC Pathfinder Awards Luncheon event.
“Buffalo is indeed on the up & up. It was wonderful seeing the revitalization of the city and feel the energy and optimism the people of Buffalo are carrying. The people of Buffalo (and people moving to Buffalo) are acknowledging areas of improvement and working towards a better Buffalo. I had the opportunity to listen to those in the Buffalo community who have been historically ignored. I hope that my work has provided another platform for marginalized communities to share their stories to better Buffalo. ”
Tiffany’s Final Evaluation
“My High Road Fellow was an absolute God send! Tiffany leveraged the work of our non profits with skill, enthusiasm and passion for our various causes. As an english major, Tiffany’s excellent writing skills totally revamped our ROCC e-newsletter!”
Karen Stanley Fleming
Executive Director, Restore Our Community Coalition