• Created a tool kit to advance implementation of recently passed progressive bail reform in NYS.
• Conducted interviews with the Erie County District Attorney, local defense attorneys and local activists to inform the tool kit.
• Did court observations in Buffalo City Court at bail hearings.
• Attended meetings of the Police Oversight Committee for the Buffalo Common Council.
• Represented PPG at a working group on Law Enforcement Assisted Diversion (LEAD).
• Completed workshops on the 2020 Census and working with interpreters.BUFFALO HIGHLIGHT
Picketing outside of Spot Coffee, fireworks on the 4th of July, T.I. concert at Canalside, Food is Art event, Juneteenth, and eating lots of wings and Paula’s donuts!INTERESTS
Law, government, social justice, film, music.CONVENTIONAL AND UNCONVENTIONAL SKILLS
Writing, public speaking, and film making. Volleyball, random knowledge from The Bachelor, and the ability to binge watch any show way too quickly.BLOG POSTS