• Started the creation of a 4-year business development program for incoming vendors at the expansion Bazaar, including providing a format for future trainings to be created and how to continue the process after this summer.
• Developed a comprehensive resource list for vendors to find help in community and online resources.
• Conducted interviews with potential business mentors for West Side Bazaar vendors.
• Brainstormed upcoming events to engage community members with the West Side Bazaar.
• Developed presentation materials for outreach sessions about WEDI’s new initiative, the Kitchen @ the Market.BUFFALO HIGHLIGHT
Visiting the Richardson Olmstead Campus, a National Historic Landmark, and the Hotel Henry on the property with my two supervisors.PROGRAM HIGHLIGHT
The Friday Education day. Learning about the NYS Teachers Union from Elizabeth Vignaux and the work of Say Yes and Gellenia Smallwood was inspiring.INTERESTS
Social justice, travel, art, spinning, photography, podcasts, sports.CONVENTIONAL AND UNCONVENTIONAL SKILLS
Communication, graphic design and social media, curiosity, self-advocacy, creativity.BLOG POST