The Kheel Center for Labor-Management Documentation & Archives was founded in 1949 as the Labor-Management Documentation Center. Its continuing purpose is the preservation of original source materials relevant to the history of American labor unions, management theory as it applies to labor and industrial relations, and the history of employees at the workplace.
Kheel Center Hours
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The Kheel Center is closed on University Holidays: Memorial Day, Fourth of July, the Thursday and Friday of Thanksgiving week, and between December 25 and January 1.
School of Industrial & Labor Relations
227 Ives Hall
Ithaca, New York 14853-3901
or contact us by E-mail
- Cheryl Beredo, Director
- Patrizia Sione, Reference Archivist
- Marcia Clark, Cataloger
- Randall Miles, Technical Processes Archivist
- Barbara Morley, Digital Archivist
- Melissa Holland, Special Collections Assistant
- Photo: Mennonite woman, Jennie Noll, sewing in a garment shop (courtesy of the Kheel Center)