Do you have a need to access your files, work computer, email or calendar remotely? Browse the pages below to learn how:
- Citrix software solutions for accessing centrally managed applications
- Remote computer access via Remote Desktop Connection
- Remote file access using Web Folders
- Remote file access using Web Folders (Macintosh Users)
- Remote email or calendar access using a Windows Mobile Device
- Remote access to an office machine after upgrading to Windows 7
Are you out of town and need to be on the Cornell Network to access certain resources?
- Use the Departmental VPN pool. Follow CIT’s instructions to setup the VPN AnyConnect client
Make sure you have an internet connection and access to the Administrator account.
- Connect to the Cornell VPN service using ILR’s Departmental group name from a Windows computer (RemoteAPPS are not currently supported on Macs or smartphones).
- Browse to http://cuvpn.cuvpn.cornell.edu with Internet Explorer
- Login with firstname.lastname@example.org and your Cornell netid (email) password
- If necessary, install the Cisco AnyConnect client following the instructions at http://www.it.cornell.edu/services/vpn/howto/install-windows.cfm (if prompted, enter your computer administrator account and password)
- You should see a “connection established” message in your system tray (cisco icon near the clock) in lower right corner)