Secure File Sharing Using Cornell's Digital DropBox
The Digital DropBox service allows Cornell users to securely send and receive files up to 256MB in size at one time. To get started, enter https://dropbox.sas.cornell.edu into your web browser. When prompted, log in with your Cornell NetID and password.
To Send Files:
- Click Prepare Upload
- Enter the NetID of the recipient(s)
- To send files to yourself, simply enter your NetID
- To send the same file(s) to multiple recipients, continue adding NetIDs in the space provided
- Click Browse and select the file to send
- To send multiple files, select the number of files you wish to send from the How many files drop-down above the file selection box.
- Click Send
To Receive Files:
- If the sender elects, you may receive an email notifying you of the receipt of files. Follow the link in the email or use the above link to log into your DropBox.
- Upon logging in, your received files will be displayed in the Inbox.
- Click on the file name to see more detailed information about the file and sender.
- Click the download button.
- Repeat for all files you wish to download.
To Delete Files from Your DropBox:
- Check the select box next to the file(s) you wish to delete
- Click the Remove Selected button above the file list
For additional information, see the DropBox FAQ & Help.