Bargaining the Contract: Strategies for Union Team Members (LB210)
This one-day workshop will improve union negotiators' effectiveness at the bargaining table.
Participants should bring a copy of their collective bargaining agreements to the session.
- How to develop a strategic plan beforehand
- Anticipating and assessing management's positions
- Determining when to use a mediator
- Settling differences
- Setting rules for your bargaining team
- The negotiations process
- Avoiding unnecessary conflict