Talent Acquisition (HR243)
Finding and retaining talent in today's marketplace is becoming an increasingly important role for HR. Understanding the enablers and pitfalls of the end-to-end process of talent acquisition and implementing an efficient and effective system is highly valuable for all organizations.
Whether in a staffing role, an HR generalist role, or a hiring manager or candidate, a positive and results driven recruitment experience is necessary for businesses to maintain productivity, credibility and a positive image. Understanding the impact social media can have to drive your business forward is a key tactic when it comes to attracting candidates and enhancing your organization’s brand.
- Source and attract qualified and interested candidates
- Mobilize career site to attract prospective employees
- Accurately assess and select the right candidate
- Develop a partnership with hiring managers to effectively and quickly fill positions
- Utilize social media reviews, such as Glassdoor.com, to enhance your company’s brand
Approach and Features
This two-day workshop covers these additional topics:
- Sourcing in today's highly competitive digital world
- Costs and benefits of talent acquisition
- Legal considerations associated with the talent acquisition strategy
- Identifying the staffing need and needs assessment
- Sourcing talent through multiple tools including social media
- Selection processes best practices and core capabilities
- Enhancing your organization's brand through talent acquisition
See more workshops on Human Resources.
Details coming soon.