Fundamental Negotiation Skills (LR311)
Negotiation is a basic means for resolving conflict and disputes in the workplace, home, and community. In this workshop, you’ll practice fundamental workplace negotiation skills through a series of role plays and experiential learning situations. The workshop covers:
- Negotiation fundamentals
- One-on-one approaches to negotiation
- Small-group negotiation situations
- Collective negotiations in a workplace setting
- Communication skills for effective negotiations
- Structuring negotiations to yield the best outcomes
- Positional and interest-based negotiation approaches
During this two-day workshop, you’ll gain insight into your own negotiation biases, weaknesses, and strengths, and build negotiation confidence and competency.
Who Will Benefit
Labor relations, human resource, operations, and finance professionals who represent or support management in workplace negotiations.
Details coming soon.