Effectiveness in Arbitration (LR108)
Contractual or disciplinary disputes that can not be resolved by the parties are ultimately tried and resolved in arbitration. Led by experienced arbitrators and adovcates, this workshop teaches how to advocate at arbitration for those preparing, presenting or assiting in the case.
- How to select an arbitrator and assess the strength of your case
- Evidence and testimony necessary to win an arbitration
- How to frame an issue for arbitration and develop the theory of your case
- Key points in preparing and presenting an opening statement
- Identifying and preparing witnesses
- Understanding important evidentiary concepts
- Oral closing arguments and written briefs
This two-day workshop includes a mock arbitration exercise before an experienced arbitrator.
Details coming soon.