Choose your Class
Effective March 16, 2020, the educational programs scheduled to be delivered at our New York City facility will be moved to virtual delivery, where possible, or rescheduled. For those programs that do not lend themselves to a distance-education format, we will postpone them until we receive guidance from the University and public health officials that it is safe to hold those programs in-person. Please contact email@example.com with any questions. We will provide updates as they become available from the University.
Schedule & Details
Contractual or disciplinary disputes that can not be resolved by the parties are ultimately tried and resolved in arbitration. Led by experienced arbitrators and adovcates, this workshop teaches how to advocate at arbitration for those preparing, presenting or assiting in the case.
- How to select an arbitrator and assess the strength of your case
- Evidence and testimony necessary to win an arbitration
- How to frame an issue for arbitration and develop the theory of your case
- Key points in preparing and presenting an opening statement
- Identifying and preparing witnesses
- Understanding important evidentiary concepts
- Oral closing arguments and written briefs
This two-day workshop includes a mock arbitration exercise before an experienced arbitrator.