Schedule & Details
After almost two years of COVID-19, NYC’s real estate market is starting to heat up, some office workers are returning, entertainment is coming back and a federal infrastructure plan is shining new light at the end of the tunnel.
Join some of the most prominent voices in NYC real estate and labor to learn more about how government policy decisions over the coming months will have major impacts on the future of real estate and may determine just how long the road to full recovery will be for builders, property owners, union workers, and other stakeholders across the city.
Registration deadline is Monday, October 11.
- President, SEIU Local 32BJ
- Executive Vice President of Development, Design and Construction, Brookfield Properties
- President, Building and Construction Trades Council of Greater New York
- Chief Executive Officer, NY Tri-State Region, CBRE
- President, Real Estate Board of NY (REBNY)
- Director, Cornell ILR's Labor and Employment Law Program and Government and Community Relations, NYC
Esta Bigler, Esq., as Director of Cornell University ILR’s Labor and Employment Law Program, uses her extensive background in labor and employment law to convene conferences and forums studying the