Schedule & Details
This tools-building workshop emphasizes the rights and responsibilities of stewards/committee persons in resolving workplace disputes. One of the primary duties of a union steward is dealing with alleged violations of the collective bargaining agreement.
Come to this workshop to learn:
- The difference between a complaint and a grievance
- How to investigate a grievance
- Effective ways to interact with grievants, witnesses, and management
- The importance of clear language
- Your legal rights and responsibilities